Freitag, 24. Juli 2015

Farewell Party - Goodbyes suck

Hi guys.

Today it is a sad post. But also a happy post. My exchange is pretty much over. It hasn't really hit me yet, it still feels like I'm gonna be in Marquette tomorrow and not heading to Chicago from where I will fly back to my home country Germany. I don't know if it feels weird or normal, whether I'm happy or sad. I am sad that I have to leave my (new) home, but I'm happy to be at my (normal) home again very soon.  All the great people I met during my amazing year, my new family that I found, my new home, I will miss it so bad. I paid a high price when I went on exchange. I will never be completely at home again, because part of my heart will be elsewhere. That is the price I pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place. I just hope and wish that I will see all of these amazing and great people again, people that I can now call friends, brothers, sisters, that I call my family now. It was great to see all my friends again at my farewell party and to spent one more amazing night with them!
I will miss you all guys! Until we see each other again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen