Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Longer Than a Month!

Hello everyone!

I'm now in the United States for over one month! If I think about it it goes really fast! It feels like the days are just passing by. One school day after the other. One football match after the other. One weekend after the other. One wunderful moment after the other! Fun at home, fun at camp, fun with fiends and neightbours! I wish that would never end!

Marquette is a really nice town where you can do a lot of stuff! On next Saturday it is Homecoming of the Nothern Michigan University and a few guys from the football team and me are going to that game of the Wildcats vs. Michigan Tech.

Before that game starts we will go to a german restaurant. ''Das Steinhaus'' is said to be very good; but I will proff that! ;)

Last Wednesday was my first Rotary Club meeting! All the Rotariens in the Marquette West Club are very nice and super friendly! Thanks for the nice birthday card! I was really surprised! Thanks a lot for that!

I wish this exchange year would never end! I really miss everything that I left back home at Germany! But I also know that I will miss this wonderful year! At this point I want to say thank you to my parents that give me the opportunity to earn this great experiences of exchange!
THANK YOU!!!

Missing Germany,
Marek

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen