Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

Football Fever - Preparing for Winter - Snow

A nice Yooper-Hello to everyone out there!

Football Fever! A interview from 'The Mining Journal' and a few days later I'm on the front page!
My football coach asked me whether I checked the Newspaper that morning. I responded "No, I didn't?" "Okay. Go home. Check he newspaper. Tomorrow the whole town knows you" coach Flint said. I got home and saw that! I was surpriesed! Front page, wow, didn't expect that!
On the next day I got thru the hall and some random people said: "Hey I saw you in the newspaper!" And today we met an older couple which my hostmom knows. And yeah they saw me on the newspaper as well!


#89

To be honest, I really got a football fever, and my team the Marquette Redmen, needs only 1 more win to reach the playoffs! We have one loss, our first game, and five wins in a row! Six are needed to reach the playoffs and that means we have to give everything in the next play! And we will!

And in the halftime of our last match last friday against kingsford it started to snow a little bit! It was kind of a snow-rain! In the beginning of October! My first american snow.rain! Oh.Yeah!

My hostparents say that it could start to snow now every day, so we also prepared our camp for winter. We put the boats and the docks out of the water. Was a sad moment because you know that the next time when you will water-ski or tube, it will be next summer! :( But anyways looking forward for fall and hunting season and for winter...ice fishing...^^

 For now this was a little update for all the people I miss back in my homeland!

 Yooper-Good-Bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen