Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014

Homecoming won - moment of wonder - Rotary fall conderence

Happy-Hello to the world!

We did it! We just did it! Rain- Mud - Cold - Dirt...

Marquette 9 : 8 Negaunee

We bet our rivals! Got the trophy back! The second oldest rivality in the state of Michigan! And we won!

It was the craziest game I've ever had.

And it was a moment of wonder!

Two years ago, one of our classmates died because of cancer. His jersey number was the number 4.

Yesterday Negaunee lead with 8 pionts and we had 6.

It was the 4th quater.

There were 4 seconds remaining.

We were on the 4 yard line.

It was the 4th down.

We kicked a field goal.

I was so afraid that I just could not watch it. We all took a knee and I turned my head.
Then everybody was jumping and screaming I knew that the field goal was good! We all ran on the field. Max, the kicker, jumped into the mud and and we all made a pile on him. It was so awsome!
To be honest, it was one of the best moments of my life. If you believe in wonders, this was one! I wished I could keep that moment for ever!


There it is! Our trophy!
So exciting!











Now to the Fall Conference!
I don't know how often I use the word awsome, but it is just AWSOME!
All the exchange students from Rotary District 6220, soem Rotex and Rebounds and all Outbounds were here! It was the amazings culturally exchange I've ever had. The students presented countries from  all over the globe. We had so much fun! For all of those who read this and think about an exchange year, DO IT! It doesn't care where you get send to, don't madder which country, continent or what ever, it will be the best year of your life! I share so many great moments with all the friends I found and all the exchange students! I just love my life!

And with this sentence,
Have a nice day!
Marek

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen