Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014

Two Months - 6.437,11 - Fall Homecoming

Homecoming-Hello to everybody!

It is Homecoming-Day! I never had so much fun on one school day or in one school week!
Monday:        Pajama Day
Tuesday:        Multiple T-Shirt Day
Wednesday:   Sports Day
Thursday:      Bussiness Day
Friday:           Spirit Day

It was so much fun! I just love that class, all the seniors!

Today at 7:30 pm is the Homecoming game against Negaunee! We have to win because it is our homecoming, we want the trophy back and we want to play at home during the playoffs!
And we also have to win becasue it is Negaunee. Just becasue it is Negaunee, our rivals...



6.437,11 km away from home. 3999mi 1469.1yd away from my home town. I'm that far away from home for 2 months now. It is the 17th of October and I arrived two months ago on the 17. of August.
That means that there are only about 9 months left. It is kind of sad to see the days fly by. I wish I could keep some moments forever.

For now a happy-homecoming-good-bye and I tell you later how the game ended!
Marek

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen